Low-Carb Nutrition Info;
Kcals – 230
Protein – 7g
Fats – 18g
Sugar – 1g
Ingredients for 20-Balls;
- 2 small pots of almond butter.
- 2 100g bars of dark chocolate.
- 150g ground almonds
- 1 packet of raw hazelnuts.
- 2-scoops of Whey Stronger Vanilla protein.
- Stir 2-whole pots of almond butter in to a large bowl and mix through (we used 1-chunky and 1-smooth almond butter).
- Gradually add 150g of ground almonds and 2-scoops of Whey Stronger until the mixture is dry with only a little moisture, dry enough to mould in to balls.
- Pinch 20 small chunks out of the mixture (the size should be around two thirds of a golf ball) and push 1-hazelnut in to the centre before shaping in to balls.
- Then, melt 2-whole bars of 85% dark chocolate.
- Roll the balls in both the bowl of melted chocolate and a bowl of chopped, roasted hazel nuts.
- Place all 20 balls on a banking try and put in the fridge for 5-minute to set.
Thanks for watching.
To see more like this…