- This video is not a “how to” personal training video. I do not aim to describe the best method. I aim here to simply tell you what needs to be present, in any fat loss program, to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- If you learn and understand these principles, you can identify a great fat loss program a mile away.
- Principle #1 – exercise is at least 50% of the battle. Strength training specifically.
- Optimal training frequency is approximately 4-hours each week.
- Principle #2 – consistent and sufficient protein intake.
- Protein is essential in a fat loss program to ensure that it’s fat you lose and not lean muscle tissue.
- Principle #3 – a caloric deficit is essential.
- There are so many ways to create a deficit (both obvious and/or quite sophisticated) but the presence of a deficit is essential.
Thank you for watching/reading!
If useful, please share this article with a friend.
Hungry For More?
Try watching/reading this personal training video blog on the x3 most essential components of building muscle tissue…
Click the image above to watch/read!
Nutrition and exercise is tough to navigate effectively.
If you would like to apply to my Online Coaching Program
CLICK HERE for info.